I can convert cassette tapes to CDs or digital files(*) (but note that CDs only hold 80 minutes of sound and a C90 holds 90 minutes of sound which would mean two CD's would be produced.
Note: It is legal to have a copy in a different format for each device you own. Click HERE for the details.
Standard price (includes GST) (Contact me for bulk discounts)
- Basic audio conversion - standard direct transfer of cassette
contents to digital file and standard 'hiss' removal, equalising
and splitting into tracks but NO artwork.
30 minute cassette to ONE CD - $10 or to file (on supplied USB stick) - $5
60 minute cassette to ONE CD - $20 or to file (on supplied USB stick) - $10
90 minute cassette to TWO CDs - $30 or to files (on supplied USB stick) - $15
120 minute cassette to TWO CDs - $40 or to file (on supplied USB stick) - $20
- Adding individual track tag information to digital files - $5
- CD cover art (colour) and track listing inside - $5 per CD
- Extra CD copies - $3, with artwork & track listing - $5
Turn around time is usually within 48 hours.
* Digital file formats supported are: WAV. AIFF. MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and WMA.